Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Angel.

Heaven has one.
My step-grandfather passed away yesterday morning after a very long 4 weeks in the hospital. It was his time, but he will be so missed. He has been such an amazing care giver to my grandmother and such a good friend to the rest of us.
We were so blessed to have had you as a part of our family, Bob. You were a living Saint so I truly believe heaven has rolled out the red carpet for you. Thank you for being you and impacting our lives the way you did.

7 comments:

melissa said...

:heart: So sorry.

KSu said...

I'm so sorry. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Christy said...

Sorry for yours and your family's loss. ((hugs))

CMC said...

I'm so sorry, V. Thoughts & Prayers to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, I'm so sorry. <3

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry, V. It's always so difficult. Love to you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.