Saturday, January 23, 2010

Copacetic.

Today was just one of those days when everything felt...just...right. Like, really, really right.
I don't know if my hormones were in balance today or what but it was just an all around good day....

I didn't feel stressed or pressured about anything.
The baby was in a good mood.
The weather was beautiful which motivated me to take a 3 mile walk...and, Lily even SLEPT while we walked.
We had some great friends come and visit.
I got things accomplished around the house.
There was a trip to Target, where I actually spent less than $100, which is a feat in itself.
The baby learned how to pull herself up to a standing position, which amused us both a lot today.
Bear didn't stink.

These are the days when I feel like I have a real handle on this mommy thing. I know, I know, just wait until tomorrow.

Now, if I could have just worked in a nap somehow...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Watch out, V. Walking won't be far behind.

Christy said...

LOL @ Bear didn't stink. :D

Glad you had good day! I love those days. :)