Things I'm thankful for, from 2008:
- My husband.
- My belly and the flutters that are in it.
- My dog, and the fact that he is still healthy, despite what the German doctor said.
- My family.
- Two weeks in Costa Rica.
- My perfect wedding.
- My wedding photographer that took amazing pictures.
- The countless hours that my dad spent putting together a "wedding video", since we did not have one.
- My friends.
- My friends' babies.
- Motherhood Maternity Secret Belly Pants.
- My new feather bed.
- My job, be it as it may.
- Verizon Fios On Demand, for all of my nights on the couch during the first trimester.
- Lot's of cooler fall weather.
Weekly belly pic (I spared you all the naked belly this week. You're welcome.) Oh, and I promise that eventually my face will be in some of these:
And, lastly, some pictures of the reef tank. A lot of you have been asking about it so here you go: