Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 101



My friend Jessica thought I would have some happiness to talk about. I definitely do. Today is a good day to do this to bring out some positivity! Actually, my happiness sounds very similar to Jessica's..


The Rules
 List 10 things that make you happy
Pass it on to 10 bloggers that make your day a better one.

1.) Lily. She is the funniest person I know. All I need in life is her smile.
2.) Dustin. He has NO idea how amazing he is and the happiness he's brought to me over the past  7 years.
3.) My parents. They have always been my best friends.
4.) My friends, FIFs included. They listen to me, sometimes even repeating myself due to mommy brain, and they never make me feel bad about it.
5.) Bear. He is hilarious. Old, but hilarious.
6.) Coffee. My Kuerig and Starbucks if I'm on the road.
7.) Pictures. Not just mine but everyone's. I love looking at pictures.
8.) The beach. I love that we live 10 minutes from it. It's so calming and tranquil. I could never live far away from it.
9.) Vacations. I love having something to look forward to but even more, I love planning them! I have two coming up this year, Milwaukee for a baby shower and Costa Rica which will be Lily's first trip there!
10.) Yoga. Self explanatory I think. It's so relaxing and stress relieving to me.

I'm going to cheat and not tag 10 bloggers. I don't like to make people feel pressured, BUT, I think if anyone will do this, it will be Christie, Shel and Nicolasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

And I did it, but I cheated. <3 you!