Friday, June 25, 2010

Changes.

I started a new blog.
I changed the name of this blog.
I changed the template.
I changed my picture.

I needed change. I decided to split my blog into two. I wanted to go in a different direction but didn't want to take this blog with so I just started a new one.

The new one is all about being a mom and I'm using it more of a journal. It's going to be very honest and real; things I never read about motherhood.

I'm keeping this one for what it's always been: a little bit of everything (so I'm not promising that I won't continue to talk a lot about Lily here :). I will still continue my letters to Lily here, pictures, etc. I really just needed to start a journal and not just a "here's what's going on with me" thing.

Follow me if you'd like on the new one but just know it won't be what everyone wants to hear all of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of changes, we are closing on our new house on July 21st! We're so, so excited. It's new, it's shiny, it's bigger, and it will be ours in 26 days!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks great!
I'll be following you. :)

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

SO excited about the house!

Mom of Twins! said...

I love your new blog!!!