Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

How incredibly lucky Lily is to have such an amazing father. I know she already knows it too...
And I know just how incredibly lucky I am to have him in my life. To watch Dustin and Lily together is as if I'm watching the best movie in the world, one that I could watch over and over again. They never stop making me smile. Thank you babe, for being on this crazy ride called Parenthood with me. I couldn't do it with anyone else.

And then there is my dad. My amazing, smart, talented, generous, sacrificing dad...

Lily will drop anything and everyone for my dad, just like I always did for him. For those of you who do not know my dad, he just has this...aura. This caring aura that is so rare and so genuine.
He has taught me so much and been such a mentor. He is my hero.

Happy Father's Day, Dad. Thank you for being there every step of the way. We're beyond lucky to share our life with you.

Happy Father's Day to all of our family and friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of Lily on the beach with "DAD" spelled out. What a cute idea!!

Karen said...

That pic with Lils on D's shoulders needs to be framed and put in the house somewhere....if it isn't already.

She's so freaking adorable!

Christy said...

Such a cute pic of Lily and the letters D-A-D!