Monday, March 1, 2010

Taking a breath.

We've been way too busy and way too sleep deprived to think much, so I'm finally getting around to posting!

Thought I would do some randomness...

  • I went to Milwaukee a couple weekends ago for my friend Jessie's baby shower. There were about 20 of us girls, all FIFs, and it was a lot of fun.


There was a lot of pictures being taken with fancy cameras.

There were goodie bags with cookies, Milwaukee brewed soda, cheese curds and blinking snowflake necklaces....because it's cold there.

Guest of honor.

All of us.

  • Lily is getting so big and she is so much fun right now. She is a happy baby. Still doesn't love to sleep, but happy all the same. She thinks she can walk. She'll pull herself up to something and then turn around, forgetting that she isn't quite stable enough to walk yet, then promptly fall on her butt. I can't believe she'll be 10 months old in 2 weeks. It seems impossible. I've been working on getting her passport for Costa Rica. I'm so excited to take her there, I wish it was next week!
  • Speaking of Costa Rica, there are now about 16 of us going in September. It will be a wedding reunion, plus some new friends. It will be so much fun.
  • I have a lot going on professionally. I'm in the process of changing jobs, going into management. I'll update about that later but I'm pretty excited about it.
  • Dustin has been working more on his art work and trying to build a name for himself. He's advertising some and trying to get to get a business up and running. We know this will take some time but he's working towards making it happen. 
  • Our friends Derek and Tiffany got engaged on their trip to Breckenridge a couple weeks ago! We're so excited for them. I guess we had a pretty kick ass wedding in Costa Rica because they're planning on getting married there too!

  • I help host a baby shower this past weekend for my friend Susie who is due on Lily's birthday! We had a wonderful time.

That's about all my brain can produce right now.



No comments: