Monday, March 15, 2010

Double Digits.

My princess is 10 months old today...TEN! How is that even possible?
I could not get a smile out of her to save my life so this is as good as it gets.

Things she's into:
~~Scaling the furniture and her crib.
~~Waving. A lot.
~~Mimicking our conversations.
~~Saying "uh oh" when she drops something.
~~Singing Beyonce with me (All The Single Ladies. She loves the "Uh, uh, oh" part.)
~~Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.
~~Grandpa. Grandpa. Grandpa.
~~Finger foods, like chicken, cut up green beans, CHEESE.
~~Sleeping 11-12 hours at night. Amen. (This one took a lot of work and patience on our part though.)
~~The mulch at the park. Don't ask.
~~Sippy cups.
~~Books, because they're delicious, not interesting to read.
~~Anything that is not a toy.
~~Bouncing balls.
~~Making "bitter beer" faces, like this one:
(and yes, that is a gigantic gap in between her teeth and yes, I do realize this is a horrible picture of my otherwise beautiful daughter.)

She is such an amazing little girl. I fall more in love every.single.day.

No comments: