Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun with videos!

We got a new video camera a few months ago, in preparation of Lily's arrival. We haven't taken any videos that are too exciting but because I'm amused by little things, I will share a few short ones.
(By the way, the videos take a little while to load and buffer so please be patient if they stop while viewing)

The nursery progression-
Phase one...



Phase two...




And most recently...




I am in love with her nursery. It's coming along SO cute and there isn't a lot left to be done! I cannot believe she will be sleeping in there in just two months!

I am going into my 30th week now. I'm feeling good still, just incredibly tired which I found out is partially to blame on anemia. I had my 28 week blood test and glucose test done and the glucose was fine but my blood test showed that I am anemic. I guess this is common in pregnancy. Iron pills it is. I just would prefer a little more energy but if that's all I have to complain about, so be it!
Belly update from 29 weeks 4 days:

3 comments:

james and michele said...

love it! it looks so good! can't wait to see some pics or video of lily.

bear is so cute too. liked his bark!

Natalie said...

The nursery looks amazing! I also like Bear's bark. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! And your voice sounds hot :)