Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...

Time is definitely flying by. It's the end of November already and my belly is getting huge! I'm 14 weeks already, and as shitty as I felt in the first trimester, it really did go by fast, thank God. The weather is perfect today, about 70 degrees, and we're going to my in-laws for dinner in a couple hours. I'm so excited to eat a lot of food!

Things I'm thankful for, from 2008:
  • My husband.
  • My belly and the flutters that are in it.
  • My dog, and the fact that he is still healthy, despite what the German doctor said.
  • My family.
  • Two weeks in Costa Rica.
  • My perfect wedding.
  • My wedding photographer that took amazing pictures.
  • The countless hours that my dad spent putting together a "wedding video", since we did not have one.
  • My friends.
  • My friends' babies.
  • FIFs.
  • Motherhood Maternity Secret Belly Pants.
  • My new feather bed.
  • My job, be it as it may.
  • Pandora.com.
  • Verizon Fios On Demand, for all of my nights on the couch during the first trimester.
  • Lot's of cooler fall weather.
Lot's to be thankful for. I have a beautiful life.

Weekly belly pic (I spared you all the naked belly this week. You're welcome.) Oh, and I promise that eventually my face will be in some of these:


And, lastly, some pictures of the reef tank. A lot of you have been asking about it so here you go:







2 comments:

Christy said...

Cute belly!
I love your tank!

Anonymous said...

Love the tank and I'll take naked belly any old time! Love you!