Saturday, July 9, 2011

Three years.

Dustin and I got hitched at the court house three years ago today. A strategic move to save us some money since getting "legally" married in Costa Rica would have cost us a fortune AND it wouldn't have been filed here in the states for months after.

So, these were our court house wedding pictures:
I'm not quite sure why we were flipping the camera the bird in that last picture but it's very much like us to do that so, whatever.
And then, for our "reception", we went to the Dave Mathew's concert:
Great memories.
It's hard to believe that there was life before Lily, but there was and we had some amazing memories. Three years has gone by SO fast, it's unbelievable.
Happy day, my love.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww what great pics.
Dan and I did the same just 1 week before we had our ceremony in Italy. The date meant something too.. It was the day we shared our first kiss 12 years prior. :) Awww. But yeah we only celebrate our Italy anniversary.

Natalie said...

Your memories stir mine ~ so glad I had you with me then, and happier more for your now. <3 <3