Friday, July 22, 2011

Randomness.

I haven't done this in awhile....
- I'm so tired tonight that I'm already laying in bed. It's 7:37pm. Lame.
- Life has been a crazy roller coaster of emotions lately. Nothing and everything has been status quo.
- We leave for Costa Rica in 2 weeks, 3 days and 14 hours. But who's counting?
- I need shorts and tank tops.
- I am more and more thankful everyday for my friends. They are truly gems. Today, I got to briefly catch up with one of my good friends, on a phone chat, who always just "gets" me, (:::ahem, Jody:::). Then last night, a good friend of mine and I went on a long walk on Siesta Key beach, one of the most amazing beaches in the world, and then to dinner. 3 hours with her was better than some previously paid for therapy. I feel so lucky to not only have these two women in my life but also a few more, who all are just irreplaceable.
- I still miss Bear every single day, especially at night when I put Lily to bed. That was my time with him and it still doesn't feel right without him here.
- My life is going to change drastically within the next couple of months when it comes to my career. I'm terrified, exhilarated, cautious, and curious, all at the same time.
-Lily has been excruciatingly difficult, yet amazingly fun, lately. More on my other blog soon about this.
- Why do I never print out recent pictures? They aren't any good on my hard drive.
- Speaking of, I've hardly taken any pictures at all this summer. I don't know why.
- I'm writing this on Dustin's laptop and it's about to go dead.
- I'm too lazy to go get the cord to plug it in.
- Goodnight.

1 comment:

Mom of Twins! said...

Thanks for the compliment!! :) I love when you write random things..so real and you never told me what was happening with the job, did you get it??