Friday, May 13, 2011

A Living Angel.

Awhile back, I wrote this post about my friend Shel.

Today, with a bit of a heavy heart, I write yet another post in her honor. I want to share her story because of the inspiring, amazing attitude that she has and how she is letting faith guide her. She is letting God take control. She is letting Him make the decisions in her life, which is beyond admirable.

I can't even find any other words to fill in this post. My heart aches for her and her little family who are stationed in Korea, away from family and friends. This is all just beyond words. I can't stop thinking about her and praying.

Please say a prayer, send vibes, think a good thought, or do whatever it is your faith tells you to do, for this sweet family. Someday I will hopefully understand why such awful things happen to such amazing people.

Read their story here. (My friend, Jessica, posted their story on her blog because Blogger was not being nice to Shel.)

No comments: