Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 Months Today!






It does not even seem possible that she is two months old. She is getting so big. She was 11lbs 2oz and 23" long at her 8 week appointment!

Let's do random thoughts...

  • She smiles all of the time.
  • She has definitely found her voice and makes all kind of fun noises.
  • She hates naps.
  • She gets crabby because of the last thought.
  • She is sleeping through the night, for the most part.
  • She loves outings.
  • She is tolerating baths a little bit better.
  • She LOVES her fist.
  • Her red hair just keeps getting redder.
  • She is so very alert and responsive.
  • She hates tummy time.
There is so much more but I don't want to bore everyone too much. I know I was never super interested in this stuff when other people would tell me, especially before I had a kid!

I went back to work last week. It's bitter sweet. A part of me really enjoys having that part of my life, seperate from being a mom, but the bigger part of me wants to be at home with her. Thankfully, my mom watches her most days which is a huge relief for me. Lily loves her grandma.

Lily is starting to make more sense to Dustin and I now. We're starting to understand her a little more and know what her different cries/fusses are all about. She has quite the personality and makes us laugh everyday.

7 comments:

Nicolasa said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! She is going to be a beautiful little girl!

melissa said...

She looks like she is growing so much! She is precious!! Great pics!

Natalie said...

Lily is a doll. She is going to be such a beauty. I really can't wait to see you both!

Jessica said...

I love her! Give her a kiss from Joey and me.

Melaina25 said...

Lily is the cuteness!

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful! I am dying to come down there and see her sometime!

Mom of Twins! said...

Those photos are hysterical! I love her so much and that outfit is adorable!! I am going to try and blog like that!