Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recent Happenings and Thoughts

  • I am shocked that I only managed to post twice in the month of October. I don't know where my writing mojo has gone.
  • I am so tired. Having a toddler, running a sales force and a household has been taking it's toll on me lately. I need to find a balance. Maybe that's where my writing mojo has gone?
  • Halloween was so much fun. Having a child makes every holiday exciting. Lily still didn't understand trick-or-treating, or Halloween in general, but it was fun to dress up and teach her all about it.
  • Read more about Lily happenings here...as soon as I get around to posting :)
  • I cannot believe the retail Christmas commercials that started November 1st. Too.Soon.
  • We met a lot of our neighbors on Halloween and I love this young community. It's almost like we moved out of Florida with all of these younger people around us.
  • Although I've been exercising for at least 30 minutes a day, walking or biking, I miss my yoga class desperately. It might be time to join the Y soon.
  • Our house doesn't look a whole lot different from when we moved in. I wish I was more creative with decorating.
  • I love fall but we REALLY need some fall weather here. 90 degrees isn't cutting it.
  • Adding to my car addiction, I replaced my Honda CRV with a Honda Pilot. I am in sweet baby love with it.

That's all for now.  I promise I will write about something a bit more riveting soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my dear goodness Lily looks absolutely adorable!! so cute!!