Saturday, August 28, 2010

Babbles.

  • I can't believe its been 3 weeks since my last post. I must be busy...or lazy.
  • 4 days until we leave for Costa Rica. I am so.freakin.excited. 18 of us, all watching Queen Lily. Hoping for a happy traveling baby.
  • I've barely done any decorating in out new house because I am feeling overwhelmed with it. 
  • I can't believe I am going to be 34 in less than a month. No one ever told me I would get this old.
  • Bear hasn't been doing so great and I'm a little worried about leaving him. I know my aunt will take great care of him but I just hope he doesn't get too stressed when we leave.
  • I am already almost 100% packed for said vacation. 4 days early. I'm ridiculous.
  • I love the sound of thunderstorms at night.
  • I am relatively boring lately.
  • I need to take more pictures of Lily. I have very few from the past 3 months.
  • I wonder if we'll come home from Costa Rica planning our move there, like we did last year. ::sigh:: One of these days.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Have a great trip!

I love nighttime thunderstorms too.

Awww what's wrong with Bear?

Melaina25 said...

We moved in October 31st last year and we've never painted anything, including Blondie Boy's room, lol.

Have a great time in Costa Rica and I'm sure Lily will do fine on the flight!

Remember to get her to drink something or take a pacifier (if she still does) at take off and landing to help with her ears popping.

Have fun!