Monday, May 10, 2010

Randoms

  • I have been too emotional with Lily's birthday coming up to make a post that makes sense and isn't too sappy.
  • I had a beautiful first Mother's Day and the rest of the weekend was beautiful too. I WILL post about this sometime this week.
  • I am so stinkin excited for Lily's party.
  • My job is keeping me on my toes and so, so busy.
  • I have been sticking to my "down time" plan, for the most part...except for doing housework at night. Aside from folding some laundry, I just don't have it in me.
  • I have been doing yoga at least 3-4 times a week...now, if I could just balance some more cardio into my workouts, I might actually start loosing a few pounds like I want to. 
  • I am not good at watching my diet at.all.
  • Lily has more teeth coming in. She has 10 established and it appears that 4 more are coming soon. God hates me.
  • I have a feeling that my child is going to be a challenging toddler and I will continue to eat my words about "how to be the perfect mother". 
  • Supporting story to the last thought: We went to Wal-Mart today to get birthday party supplies. The child was getting hungry. Grandma promptly ran and got some string cheese and clearly could not feed it to her fast enough, This was evident by the screeching and half crying/screaming she was doing in between bites. Diva.
  • Lily loves the pool.
  • I like to use caps for emphasis and people often times think I am "yelling" text at them. A lot gets lost in typed translation.
  • I was tagged in my friend Nicolasa's  blog post a few days ago and want to get to this soon.
  • I always dread any kind of workout, but never feel bad about doing it afterward so I have been using that as motivation.
  • Our new house will hopefully be completed in 2-3 months!
  • We NEED (emphasizing) to find renters. 3br, 2bath, 1 car garage in Venice. Put the word out.
  • Time for yoga.

No comments: