Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This and That

Random. No direction to this at all.
  • Lily has actually been NAPPING these last few days. To what I owe this honor, I have no idea but I will take what I can get. It's never more than 30-40 minutes, but whatever!
  • She is "tri-pod sitting", eating her feet and anything else that is in her reach, loving her exersaucer, and has the reddest hair I have ever seen.
  • Dustin bought me this for my birthday:



and we kayaked here, for its maiden voyage (Stump Pass)...


We had a blast. My sister-in-law bought me an awesome book that tells all of the kayaking spots in Florida. We're excited to explore Florida a little more with this new adventure.

  • We're going to New Hampshire this coming weekend to see one of my very best friends, Jaime, and her little family:


This is her and her boy Ryan, who is now 15 months old! She is pregnant with her second, crazy girl. We're so freakin excited to see fall! We'll be meeting up with a bunch of my FIFs and their husbands and babies up there too. So.excited.

  • I cannot wait for Halloween. Lily is going to be so cute.
  • I am nervous about flying with Lily because I don't want to be "that" person with the screaming baby.
  • I have to get over the above mentioned because this winter Lily and I will be flying to Wisconsin for a friend's baby shower! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!
  • I have decided I would go insane without the help of my parents, in regards to Lily.
  • I FINALLY got back to the gym this week and it felt fantastic.
  • I wish more of my extended family was closer.
  • I have never felt so blessed as I do these days.





1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

Good for you for getting to the gym! I bet you feel amazing! I can't wait to see you!