Monday, October 26, 2009

My Pumpkin.









Lily's first trip to the pumpkin patch!

We didn't pick the best day to go, being that her and I were both sick, but I thought the fresh air would do us some good. It definitely did. It was a gorgeous day and she seemed happy to be outside..although you can tell she wasn't feeling great in a couple of those pictures. Her eyes tell it all. It was fun though!

Lily has been so busy in her 5th month of life! We had a blast in New Hampshire last week with Jaime, Matt and Ryan. Ryan ADORED Lily. He is such a sweet boy and being raised so well. If I am half as good as a mother as Jaime, I'm doing pretty well!

Some highlights...

Apple Picking!


Cuddling with Ryan.


Scenic train ride.


Flirting with new boys.


Breakfast with FIFs! (internet friends :)

We carved pumpkins with some friends last week so I'll have to post some pictures of that too but I'm pretty sure I'm on picture overload with this post!
Up next...Halloween!

3 comments:

Nicolasa said...

What a great post! I love all the pictures! I am so glad you were able to visit and that you had a great trip!
xoxo

Natalie said...

Lily is the cutest pumpkin EVER! When can I see her again?

Mom of Twins! said...

She is so beautiful Ness! My favorite one is of Lily, you and your mom. Such a great photo!