Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 Months!



She's almost 14lbs already (13lbs 6oz to be exact). Too big! She's almost double her birth weight. She's holding her head up now and her new thing is trying to sit up. I'm not sure if this is her belly issues or her trying to strengthen herself ,but it's funny. She looks like she's doing crunches. She especially likes to do this in her car seat. I need to video tape it. She works so hard at it! She'll be doing yoga with me in no time.
She is also giggling now. Not just coo giggling, but actually giggling. I love it.

She will not appreciate this picture someday:

Not the most flattering of Dustin, but she is edible. This was right after she went "swimming". She is loving the water now. Thank God. Dustin would have traded her in, I believe.
She is such an angel. I fall more in love with her everyday.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Lily is the cutest!

Mom of Twins! said...

I love that onsie. She is so so beautiful!! I loved seeing her today!!! She is just adorable.