Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fantastic article....
I posted this on Facebook, too. 
I had a "friend" (she was more of an acquaintance. You may remember this post about her) break up with me a little over a year ago because I wasn't making time for her when Lily was a newborn. I can only hope that she will read this and it will give her just an ounce of understanding. 
As I discuss in my other blog, being a mom is a full time job. It's the BEST job, but it does require 100% attention to detail. This article was just too well written not to share.

1 comment:

Mom of Twins! said...

OMG- That was the funniest article. That just made me laugh so hard, I had to read it to Ken!
I love the part about holding one kid while juggling everything else! Thanks for that post! I have to direct some of my friends to that one!